In Eclipse, the process of applying a specific commit to another branch is called Cherry Picking. Here is how you would do it.
- Switch to the branch that you want the commit to be applied.
- Right-click on your project and then select Team > Switch To.
- Open the history.
- Right-click on your project and then select Team > Show in History.
- Set to view all branches and tags.
- Click on the triangle at the top-right corner.
- Select Show.
- Check All Branches and Tags.
- Right-click on the commit that you like and select Cherry-Pick.... Then, following the instructions.