Skip to main content
- Go to admin/structure/block/manage/search/form/configure, set which Content types are visible and which Roles are allow to view the search block.
- Go to admin/people/permissions#module-search, set who has permission to use the search form.
- Go to admin/structure/views, open your views.
- Set the proper permission under Page settings->Access.
- For all the exposed filters, it is recommended to rename the Filter identifier under the More section of the field.
- Go to Administer->Site Configuration->Error reporting, change Error reporting to Write errors to the log only.
- Customize 403/404 message at Administer->Site Configuration->Error reporting.
- For exposed filters, uncheck the Optional. Otherwise, < Any > option is available for users to select, which will not limit the filtering.
- Did you set correctly the access permission of each view?